Feel Care Smart Wi-Fi image frame is complete a new concept of sharing photos or small video data with people you care, particularly for the old person. When you’re traveling, when you have a new child, or when your children are having a birthday party, there’re moments you wish to share with your grandparents, parents, friends, and relatives. You just need to capture an image or small video and send it rapidly to the photo frame and allow them to feel the joy you feel. It’s a truly amazing experience for me.
If you are looking to purchase a digital frame, so I recommend you to check my Feelcare Digital WiFi Picture Frame review.
Feelcare Digital Picture Frame Review – Display
In terms of display cleanness, you can never go wrong with Feel Care Product. It has a high resolution of IPS display panel 800 by 1280 which enhances the image quality.
Its versatile touch screen display features allow you to fix other settings like cropping, brightness, and contouring. The device is an ideal gift for non-tech savvy consumers such as Nixplay seed W13B including kids as well as older people.
Designed with touch display, you can simply set up, changes modes as well as manage the image display. The Feelcare is equipped with a detachable solid rock where you can adjust the digital frame or just mount it to the wall. Now you can show and rotate your unforgettable memories as landscapes and portraits as you want.
Feelcare Digital Frame HN-DPF1000B 16G – Application
This Feelcare Digital Wi-Fi Picture Frame 10″ (Model: HN-DPF1000B 16G) has an application that makes it simple to add a photo and can let you send separately to multiple frames. It is simple to utilize application downloads very easy and it received the photo smoothly.
You do not need to separate the images as and when they come; the interface of the frame has already done for that you.
Feelcare Wifi Digital Photo Frame 10-inch – Setup Procedure
Setup is very simple, and I breezed via it in few minutes. The display walks you through the procedure. The entire you need to bring to the party is your Wi-Fi password. Once the digital frame is connected to Wi-Fi, download the mobile application. Then, follow the prompts on the display to pair your device to the digital frame to the app before offering it to love one as a present, therefore, letting you continually update the images on their digital frame wherever you’re in the world.
Now it is connected to Wi-Fi and your mobile is connected to the Feel care frame, you can start to set up playlists of images. Since this is part of the cloud frame collection, there is a choice to pull images from the number of social medial platforms, or you can just upload them from the cam roll of your mobile that’s what I decided to do.
It is complete perfectly smooth and I had multiple playlists up and showing in a few minutes. Once these are sent to the frame, you can utilize the application to control things.
Feelcare Wifi Digital Picture Frame 10-inch – Extra Features
- Share images and videos rapidly from your mobile devices – send images or video data directly from your mobiles to the Feel care Digital frame. Makes a personal present across generations – for your loved ones that went to say linked even when you’re miles away, and I found this feature very handy in this device.
- Remote picture sharing with free application for both Apple and Android devices – send form anyplace in the world with a super smooth remote upload through Wi-Fi connection. Send 1 or multiple images or even a video for more than fifteen seconds. The Free FRAMEO Application is available for Apple and Android devices.
- Feature to add family and friends to your frame – let family and friends connect their mobiles to your Free Care digital photo frame to wirelessly share images and videos. With sixteen GB internal storage there’s plenty of storage space for lots of unforgettable memories.
- Full lifetime support – Feel Care provides amazing full lifetime friendly customer service and decent one year warranty.
Feelcare Digital Frame – Pros & Cons
- Feel Care Digital frame is simple to set up and very easy to utilize, making it ideal for not tech-savvy people
- It has a simple and smooth user frame application that lets users access each and every their pictures.
- To set process is very smooth, It connects and starts displaying photos within minutes.
- Its touch display features provide complete control to users who wish to customize their image sharing and downloading features.
- Its best quality and packaging make it perfect for gifting.
- Feel Care comes with other accessories that might help in effective image sharing and downloading.
- Users might find it hard to move images from their mobile phones to the frame in bulk. You can just send 10 images at a time.
- The device might not come in handy in place that does not have Wi-Fi. This might need to tether it to a hotspot.
Feelcare Digital WiFi Picture Frame review – Final Guides
If you’re looking for an aged friendly image sharing device, look no further than this Feel care Digital Wi-Fi frame. After I Feelcare Digital WiFi Picture Frame review, I found it takes less than a minute to power and connects it to a Wi-Fi spot. Its actual image viewing area lets it show pictures either chronologically or in a scuffle mod. Since all the images are on default to set into the frame, you can view the images from Different Angles.
Where to buy Feelcare Digital Photo Frame & Compare to Other 10-inch Digital Picture Frames
Feelcare HN-DPF1000B Vs Nixplay Smart 10.1 Inch W10F Vs Pix-Star 10″ (PXT510WR08) Vs Skylight Frame 10″
Feelcare Digital Photo Frame 10-inch, Model: HN-DPF1000B
Specs: Dimension: 10.47″ x 7.72″ x 0.87″, Weight: 2.25 pounds, Display: 10-inch IPS LCD display, Resolution:800X1280 IPS /16:10, Toucn panel: 5 point touch panel, Quad core, RAM: 512MB, Memory: 8GB built-in, Port: Micro USB 2.0, Internet: WIFI 802.11b/g/n, Photo Format: JPEG/BMP/PNG
Features: Card reader: TF card (support external TF card for importing photo/back up/restore photos), Auto rotation, Free app: Frameo (compatible both of iOS & Android), Toucn screen, Built in 8GB flash, Sleep mode
Nixplay Smart 10.1 Inch – Digital Picture Frame, Model: W10F
Specs: Dimension: 7.36″ x 10.55″ x 1.22 “, Weight: 1.3 pounds, Screen-size: 10.1-inch, Display resolution: 1280×800 HD IPS, Display aspect ratio: 16:10, Display brightness: 420 cd/m2, Image file format support: JPEG / JPG, Nixplay OS: 7, Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n
Features: Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz, Share photos and videos via mobile app/email, Auto adjustable portrait & landscape placement, Wall mountable, Sensor: Hu-Motion Sensor automatic turn on-off/G-Sensor, Voice assistant: Amazon Alexa, Google, Built-in 2 x 2W speakers, Daily weather forecasts
Pix-Star 10 Inch, Model: PXT510WR08
Specs: Dimension: 8.8″ x 7.3″ x 0.9″, Weight: 1.95 pounds, Screen-size: 10.1-inch, Internal storage: 8GB (around 30,000 pictures), Display resolution: 1024 x 768 pixel IPS display. Display brightness: 300 cd/m2
Features: Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz, External memory: USB stick/ SDHC and SDXC cards, Hu-Motion sensor, Video & photo sharing: via email/Pix-Star app, Remote viewed and manage photo, support: Facebook/Instagram/Dropbox/ one drive/Flickr/Google Drive/Google Photos/23Snaps and more.
Skylight Frame – 10-inch Wifi Digital Picture Frame
Specs: Dimensin: 10.70″ x 7.40″ x 0.90″, Weight: 1.5 pounds, Display resolution: 1280×800, Display size: 10″, Connectivity: HDMI, Photo format: JPEG/BMP/PNG/GIF, Storage: 8GB
Features: Easy setup, Touch screen, Email photo to the frame, Highlights newly arrived photos
Review more: Dragon Touch Classic 10 FHD review, Aura Frame Mason review, Guide to buy a digital picture frame for you, Brookstone PhotoShare review
Leave a Reply