There is nothing as having a better cold beer on a hot day. Sitting in the sun, pouring an ice-cold beer is one of the most enjoyable moments you can enjoy in the sun.
However, if you are hiking, on the beach or just a walk, your dream can be difficult to achieve. It is unlikely that you will find a bar that serves cold beer along the trail and that will carry beer with you will probably not stay cold in your backpack.
You could best cooler with you, but it’s not always practical either. If you’re hiking or a long walk, the last thing to do is to lug around a cooler behind you or trying to carry that all the way. This can ensure that, after an hour or two of walking, you do not worry about beer anymore. In this situation, you can try one of the best backpack coolers for a beer out there.
Best Cooler for Money – 2019
Top 4 Best Coolers for Money 2019 which I try to research for information and reviews them. These cooler or backpack cooler not just only for beer, also you can use for any type of water like juice, coke or water.
1. Coleman 50 Quart Xtreme 5 – Wheel Chiller Test
Globally, more than half of the respondents rated the Coleman 50 Quart Xtreme 5 Wheeled Cooler five stars as an elegant unit offering good value for money.
Although many customers stated that their cooler did not stay cold for five days, they noted that it lasted several days and was often significantly more efficient than the competition.
The majority of the complaints concerned the handle of the cooler, which left some robustness to be desired. However, this may be a detail that users are willing to forget because of the value of this cooler.
This cooler could be a good buy for those looking to easily transport food or drinks to events. Because of the need to roll the wheels to pull the cooler and the sturdy tray that can serve as a seat.
What we like
- The Coleman 5 liter Xtreme 5 wheel cooler can hold up to 3 cases of cans (84 cans) and is deep enough to store 2-liter bottles vertically.
- The contents of the cooler remain cold for at least 3 days.
- The lid is designed to support up to 250 pounds, which allows the cooler to also serve as an effective seat.
- Cup holders molded on the lid of the cooler provide security for storing a drink.
- Large off-road wheels make it easy to transport this cooler wherever you need it.
- Customers appreciate the two different color options for the cooler.
- The elongated handle makes it easy to pull the cooler for tall people.
- This cooler can be easily cleaned thanks to the highly washable material.
- Users report that this cooler effectively isolates better than other competitors.
- The materials used to create this cooler are ecological.
- The manufacturer has provided a one-year limited warranty.
- The lid closes tightly, which helps keep the contents cold.
What we don’t like
- The plastic handle of the Coleman 50 Quart Xtreme 5 wheel cooler does not lock into place when deployed, which makes it easy to slide down.
- The interior of the cooler is less spacious than expected due to indentations.
- The handle is not as strong as the cooler body, which makes it break easily and bend when you try to pull the cooler.
- The emptying does not empty all the water from the cold room because it is too high.
- The catch on the lid could be improved to facilitate the opening of the cooler (especially for children or adults with greasy hands).
- The cover does not stay open by itself. It must be held to remove objects from the cooler.
- Some customers complain that the cooler wheels have fallen or become unstable due to wear and that they do not work well on some terrain, such as sand.
The Coleman 50 Quart Xtreme 5 chiller is a large chiller that offers a wide range of features designed to provide efficient cooling, easy transport, and even optimum comfort. The cooler has been designed to keep frozen ice for several days, ride on any terrain with a high sliding handle and provide a place to sit and cup holders.
The Coleman steel belt cooler is the descendant of a leading manufacturer and this already places the expectations very high.
Indeed, this cooler was designed and developed by a leading brand of the sector and puts the Steel-Belted Coleman under surveillance.
The handy cooler is by definition classic because it perfectly embodies the profile of the 70s. Indeed, if your parents have already owned a high-end cooler in the day, it looks very likely this Coleman. So, why is Coleman reviving a classic cooler?
Well, Coleman is a very widespread brand and that means that production often follows the demand. Therefore, the fact that we have a Coleman steel belt is a strong indicator that there are many nostalgic people who need a reliable cooler that brings back memories.
Coleman has made a name in the industry for the manufacture of exceptional products. Their stainless steel cooler is no different and ranks today as the bestselling on the market. It has a high capacity that can hold 85 cans and is composed of very resistant parts that resist rust. One of the selling points of this cooler is its excellent insulation system that keeps ice-cold drinks up to 4 days. It is an excellent cooler that can be used for anything. Whether it’s a party at home or camping, it’s a good cooler in which to invest. And its price is hard to beat.
What we like
- Preserved cold drinks for 12 hours in our tests
- Use and maintenance information included
- Easy to pack
- Easy to clean; no staining or odor retention
What we don’t like
- Two hands are needed to carry
Coleman’s 54-quart heavy-duty steel belt cooler with up to 85 cans will be kept cool all day at the beach. Be prepared, however, to lift heavy objects to bring him back to the picnic: as he does not have a telescopic handle or wheels for transport, you will need to carry it with both hands or ask a friend for help. The Hunter Green cooler, however, is very easy to pack and the drain plug will help speed up cleaning after the picnic.
3. MIER Backpack Cooler Waterproof Insulation – Best Cooler for Camping
Again, for those looking for a good value, the MIER Insulated Backpack Cooler offers excellent quality at a very low price. Its discreet and sporty look is ideal for family outings at amusement parks or just for a day trip.
Thick insulation is combined with the PEVA liner to keep everything cool in your ice bin. The large interior contains 24 cans or enough food for four people a day. The largest zippered front pocket has a mesh divider for utensils, while the smaller one holds everything you have not found a home in yet. The padded handle on the top allows you to grab it easily when you move it a short distance
It is an insulated and waterproof cooler made with a liner that provides thickened insulation to keep items hot or cold for hours, depending on their purpose. It is very easy to clean and comes with multiple pockets that allow you to carry with you a wide assortment of items.
The material is robust and durable and is ideal for multiple uses. You’ll like the fact that you can store large drinks inside the backpack, including wine bottles, while having outside pockets that allow you to carry smaller goods and cutlery if needed.
What we like
- Well insulated and waterproof
- Can easily carry up to 24 cans and all drinks
What we don’t like
- Carrying ice, the bag will transpire outside
Besides the large interior, it is filled with other practical pockets. The mesh inner pocket on the lid is great for storing small items that need to be kept cool, while the two mesh side pockets are easy to access areas for things like bottled water. The MIER cooler backpack cannot offer the latest in ice cube tray technology but remains a solid option. This stylish, spacious and practical bag is ideal for moderate hikes or fun outings.
4. Igloo BMX Cooler 25 Pts – Carbonite Gray/Carbonite Blue – Best Cooler For the Money
If you are looking for a great cooler on a budget, Igloo is the obvious choice. They have made some of the best-selling coolers for decades and have built a solid reputation.
To the point that there are many people who go with Igloo first and trust them to behave as they should every time. In this case, the BMX represents only the next evolution of Igloo.
The design of this 25-liter cooler is fairly standard, being quite similar to the more expensive coolers.
Developing a better option was what the company needed to do to stay relevant in a growing market. This can be a step away from their classic ice chests, but it’s a step in the right direction.
With a lot of steel in this roto-molded design, it is definitely solid but light enough. This means it has a little less insulation and this is detrimental to ice retention, but you should still be able to continue for at least two days. You can go longer with proper use and care.
What we like
- Large storage capacity
- Very affordable
- Very difficult and light
What we don’t like
- Less ice retention
- Poor Latch D
For the price, this is the best value for money of camping coolers today. There may be more affordable options, but they lack the performance of the BMX Igloo. There are better brands that keep the ice longer, but they cost a fortune. It’s simply one of the best cooler for money that can compete at a certain level with more expensive brands.
This below is data comparison all of them. To help you easily to clearly compare feature.
|Cooler||size (Quart) /|
|ice retention||dimension |
(interior / external)
|Coleman 50 Quart Xtreme 5||50 / 2||3-5 days||14" x 14" x13.5" / 23" x 18" x 18"||84||check price|
|Coleman Steel-Belted Portable Cooler||54 / 18.8||4 days||20" x 12" x 13.25" / 25.2" x 17.1" x 17.2"||85||check price|
|MIER Insulated Leakproof Cooler Backpack||- / 1.65||-||11" x 6.5" x 16" / 12.5" x 8" x 17"||25||check price|
|Igloo BMX 25 Quart Cooler||25 / 9.9||3-4 days||11.5" x 14.75" x 8.75" / 19.6" x 15.7" x 13.2"||30||check price|
Related Buying Guides & Top 10 Review
- Top rated best mini refrigerator and buying guide 2019.
- Best outdoor wireless security camera system with DVR/NVR.
- Are you lover hoverboard, if yes this is 200 dollar hoverboards best for you.
- For coffee lovers, this post useful for how to choose the best coffee maker with grinder.
- Camera drone under $300 in 2019
- Best electric scooter for you kids – Things to look before buy