The best pet hair vacuum is such that handle your pet hairs efficiently without flaws; it should come with good suction power backed with a super HP motor. A lot of Vacuums in the market claim to perform this task but here, we have reviewed the very best ones you could trust.
Best Pet hair Vacuum – Buying Guide
There are certain factors one needs to put into consideration when going for a product which would serve specifically for a purpose. In buying a vacuum most suitable for pet hairs, we deem it necessary that you follow the guide below.
Before go to top 10 best pet hair vacuum, I will show you summary of comparison table for these.
|Dust Cup Capacity
|Shark Rocket TruePet HV322
|.91 dry quarts
|Shark Rotator NV752 TruePet
|1.5 dry quarts
|Bissell 81L2A PowerEdge
|Kenmore Canister Vacuum 81614
|iRobot Roomba 690
|Amazon Alexa, IFTTT, Google Home, Neato Chatbot for Facebook
|Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S
|Robot Roomba 980
|iRobot HOME App, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant
|neato botvac d5
|Amazon Alexa, IFTTT, Google Home, Neato Chatbot for Facebook
Best Pet Hair Vacuum Reviews
Here are the best pet hair vacuum reviews.
1. Bissell 9595A – Light Weight & High Power Suction
The Bissell 9595A is a lightweight vacuum cleaner with powerful suction. It comes with an efficient washable filter that separates dirt and debris. This vacuum comes with OnePass technology coupled with an innovative brush design which makes it possible for the unit to pick up pet hairs more efficiently than most vacuum.
Bissell 9595A dirt bin is very easy to clean up; you just click a button and the whole dirt is off. Also, this unit includes a 25-Ft Power Cord for extended cleaning reach; it can cover a very wide area and easily adapts to various floor types.
This pet hair vacuum does not function automatically; it needs to be plugged into a power source. With the TurboBrush feature, you can use this tool on stairs, upholstery, furniture, etc.
Your whole home will be very clean and pet hair free when you have a vacuum like the Bissell 9595A. The specifications and features of this unit are very much acceptable. Plus, it is backed with 2 years warranty support.
- Lightweight with sleek design.
- Usable on staircases, furniture, and upholstery.
- Works on various floor types.
- The dirt bin is very easy to clean up, plus low maintenance cost.
- Includes a washable foam tank filter and superb brush technology.
- It is corded; must be plugged into a power source before it is used.
- A longer cord would have made the product more outstanding.
Final Guide: This is considered as one of the best pet hair vacuum in 2019 due to its capabilities and features. It is strong, durable, and versatile.
From an honest point of view, this pet hair vacuum is absolutely the best you can wish for. It flaunts an attractive sleek design with nice coatings (finishes). Shark Rocket HV322 is extremely light-weight and comes with sophisticated capabilities.
First, this vacuum works on various surfaces, not excluding the staircases, rugs, carpet, and main floors. It is capable of picking up litters, dirt and pet hairs stuck-on any surface type all around your home providing you with a super clean environment, thanks to its great suction power and filters.
The HV322 is designed for efficiency and versatility, thus; it comes with a shiny LED light clipped on the hand vac and nozzle. This is to help the owner to spot and clean up hidden pet hairs situated in low light areas or during the evening or night hours.
A few more things that will make you choose this unit over the others is the inclusion of the 2 washable sponge filters, wall mount clip, 2-speed brush roll, easy to empty dirt bin, and a cleaning wand.
Also, it went on to feature an advanced swivel steering that gives you total control over the tool and makes it easy for the user to maneuver furniture and other obstacles in the house.
- Comes with sophisticated features and technology.
- Integrated LED light illuminates dark places so you can see clearly while cleaning.
- Motorized hand tool.
- Comes with a set of good filter.
- No HEPA filtration spotted on the gadget.
- Powered by a corded which means it covers a limited distance.
Final Guide: In all, the Shark Rocket HV322 is a professional pet hair vacuum you can rely on at all times. It comes with a sealed 5-year warranty support on the full equipment.
3. Shark Rotator NV752 TruePet– powered lift away
Here comes a classical and premium pet hair vacuum that will make your jaw drop. Shark Rotator TruePet NV752 is a top-class handheld vacuum cleaner with a super-sturdy architecture and packed with real-good features and spec.
This unit can easily be turned on and off using just your fingertip; simply press the power button to witch the gadget either on or off. You can as well easily switch from working on a hard floor to carpet mode in a single button press.
Packed with an anti-allergen seal technology and a super effective HEPA filter; this unit traps almost every single dust, dirt, and allergens it finds on the floors or walls into the vacuum bin, leaving you with a super clean and safe environment.
Why I consider this as one of the best pet hair vacuum for 2019 is due to its performance rate and HEPA filtration support. The Shark Rotator TruePet NV752 is also equipped with a seamless swivel steering coupled with LED lights supports on the hand vac and nozzle.
Furthermore, this vacuum comes with Hard Floor Genie feature, canister caddy, TruePet Mini Motorized Tool, Dusting Brush, Pet Upholstery and some other more. The 30ft cord length gives you more access to clean wider than you can with other vacuums.
- Super 2-in-one vacuum; powered lift-away.
- Comes with a large dirt bin size.
- The extremely bright LED lights help for a clearer view in dark places.
- Advanced swivel steering lets the user turn the tool to any direction easily.
- Slightly very heavy.
- It is costly.
Final Guide: This is a recommendable pet hair vacuum. It looks sturdy and with lots of important features.
4. Bissell 81L2A – PowerEdge Designed for Hard Floor
Capable of capturing every pet hair, dirt, and debris that crosses its way is the Bissell PowerEdge 81L2A. This vacuum cleaner does a great work in keeping your home safe and clean from all kinds of dirt and pet hairs.
The unit is lightweight and easy to handle/operate, it also comes with a large dustbin size with a set of good and efficient filters. Bissell PowerEdge 81L2A is a professional vacuum cleaner with a V-shaped brush technology; this brush design grants the tool access to go deeper into wall and floor edges to clean them perfectly.
This piece of unit works very well on short rugs and hard floors but slacks a bit on area rugs. It has an excellent suction capacity considering the size.
Unlike some of the other ones on this list, this unit is not versatile and lacks HEPA filtration support but it still does justice to your pet hairs.
- Unique cleaning brush shape helps to get rid of all kinds of debris and pet hairs.
- Lightweight and easy to control.
- Slightly noisy while functioning.
- Lacks some important/necessary pet hair vacuum feature.
- Just a single year warranty support.
Final Guide: You may not find this vacuum worthy if you are to use it as a general purpose vacuum cleaning. But it serves very well as a pet hair handler hence it made it to this list.
5. Eureka AS3030A – AirSpeed Unlimited Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum
To get the most of a vacuum, you’d need one with some kind of automatic performances or one with the longest cord length you can ever imagine. Here comes the Eureka AirSpeed AS3030A vacuum with a whopping auto rewind 27ft cord.
This vacuum cleans every surface deeply without leaving any spot or dirt – thanks to its great suction capacity. Eureka AirSpeed AS3030A flaunts a unique and sleek design. It also packs a 12-foot stretchable hose for higher/extended reach while cleaning.
The AS3030A is a powerful tool you can control and handle easily even though it weighs slightly above 15 pounds. It features a turbo power cleaning brush, an extension wand, a dusting tool, and equipped with an allergen filter to capture even the tiniest fine particles.
You can use this vacuum on different surfaces and still obtain your desired result. It is one of the best pet hair vacuum that does their work with great diligence and vigor.
- The suction generated by the motor of this tool goes direct to the nozzle and this helps to increase the unit’s suction power.
- Wide 13-inch cleaning path unlike like the majority with 11-inch.
- This unit is considerably cheap.
- 3 years warranty support.
- The tool itself occurs much space than other pet hair vacuums.
- The user needs to manually adjust the height to clean low and high pile carpets by tweaking the adjustment knob.
Final Guide: Eureka Airspeed AS3030A is a good vacuum capable of handling pet hairs effectively.
6. iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum – Best Pet Hair Vacuum 2019
Ever thought of using a robotic vacuum for your cleaning tasks? Well, maybe you should consider the Roomba 690 robotic vacuum; it is sleek, portable, and super effective in handling pet hairs. It is specially designed with a patented 3-Stage cleaning system engineered to loosen, pick, and suction even the smallest particle that comes in the way of this robotic cleaner.
Roomba 690 works on all floor types and can be controlled remotely from a smartphone via the app. It also works with Amazon Alexa voice assistant which makes it very easy for the owner of this vacuum to control the unit virtually from any location.
The batter of this robotic pet hair vacuum cleaner lasts over an hour and the unit auto-docks by itself (auto-recharges itself). Also, iRobot Roomba 690 is packed with sophisticated high-end technology features that let the unit clean up even your entire home without your actual presence.
Furthermore, this vacuum cleaner can be scheduled to work up to 7 times per week.
- Automated cleaning function.
- Sophisticated cleaning technologies support for a more effect pet hair removal.
- Can be controlled wirelessly via the smartphone app or using the integrated voice control feature.
- Lightweight, portable, sleek, and versatile.
- Lacks HEPA filtration.
Final Guide: The 690 robotic vacuum is a solid choice for any buyer looking out for the best pet hair vacuum in 2019.
Keep your whole home clean from dirt and pet hair litters using this ultimate pet hair vacuum – Kenmore 81614. This is a versatile vacuum cleaner with a precise motor and great suction power. It also features Power Flow technology which helps to ensure you don’t lose suction or leave a spot untouched.
HEPA filtration, 2-floor nozzles, Pop-n-Go bare floor brush system, motorized pet hair brush, plus 2 more additional cleaning tools are some of the features found in Kenmore 81614. This unit is very versatile and the cord is retractable.
Moreso, you can disengage the handle for severe cleaning on tight corners, furniture or other delicate equipment in the house. This vacuum will work pretty well on stairs and carpets due to its advanced integrated bare floor nozzle.
This vacuum is very good in picking up pet hairs flawlessly so, you have nothing to worry about when it comes to the neatness of your home.
- Comes with HEPA filters for trapping pet hairs efficiently.
- It conceals a powerful dual-motor system and also includes a telescoping wand for wider reach.
- Lacks turbo carpet mode.
- Does not include dirt sensors for deeper cleaning.
- No LED light support and swivel steering handle.
Final Guide: You may not see the Kenmore 81614 as a very good vacuum for the general purpose work but it is one of the best pet hair vacuums.
It is a self-charging robotic vacuum; this means you’d not have to carry it about trying to get it back to the docking station in order to power it up again. The unit easily navigates to all your rooms and wall edges picking up even the tiniest pet hairs particles and other kinds of dirt/debris.
Also, this unit comes with a BoostIQ Technology which causes it to automatically increases suction power in seconds when extra vacuuming strength is required for a thorough clean. The battery of this unit lasts for about 100 minutes; this means it would work for a very long time before the system shuts off. And to note, it automatically recharges itself and resumes function if it was unable to finish the assigned task before the power shut down.
Final Guide: This RoboVac comes with a large bin size and features a Triple-Filter cleaning system.
- Excellent pet hair removal master.
- Triple filter cleaning technology.
- The Automated services make the whole work easier.
- It does not include any ease of access support as found most robotic vacuums of its class.
- Just a single year guarantee.
Final Guide: If you’re a fan of robotic vacuums then, this unit will suit your need for the best pet hair vacuum.
9. iRobot Roomba 980 Robot Vacuum
Durable, longer work time, sturdy design, high-performance, more effective results are the few benefits you stand to get when you purchase the iRobot Roomba 980 vacuum; it is very intelligent and packs a set of high-end technology features.
This unit is undeniably one of the best pet hair vacuum of the moment. It comes with lots of integrations and technology that lets you access and control the unit hands-free. First is the mobile app integration and the second is the Amazon Alexa voice assistant support.
The battery of this vacuum lasts up to 2hours and there is no limitation to the length or width of the area this gadget can clean. Having the Roomba 960 at home surely means your house will always be clean from allergens and pet hair litters.
Furthermore, this robot vacuum works on all floor types and it does not need your help or support to perform its cleaning duties. The navigation of this vacuum is swift and seamless, thanks to the advanced mapping technology added by iRobot.
- Voice-activated control.
- 10x suction power and advanced deep dirt clean support makes the product unique.
- Automatically adjusts to work on any floor type.
- Auto-recharge and resume function.
- The unit is very costly considering it counterparts have similar specs and still goes for a cheaper price.
Final Guide: A lot of robot vacuum users agree that iRobot Roomba 960 is a perfect choice for anyone seeking out the best pet hair vacuum, I also support that.
Neato Botvac D5 is considered a very tough and reliable vacuum as seen in many online reviews about the product. It flaunts a D shape body structure which enables it to go deeper into the hidden walls and floor edges to capture every single dirt, pet hair, and allergens along the walls of your home.
This vacuum is self-dependent and does not require your actual presence to perform its cleaning operations. Botvac D5 comes with a strong motor coupled with high-efficiency filters and can be controlled remotely.
Users of this gadget can virtually send it to work by just speaking to it – thanks to the Alexa voice assistance feature. Also, like the other robotic vacuum of its class, Neato Botvac D5 connected auto docks whenever the system power is detected to be low.
- Uses precise LaserSmart Navigation technology to navigate seamlessly within your whole home
- The D-shape design gives it an edge over other robotic vacuums; it gets much closer to wall edges and deep corners.
- Wireless control features.
- Small dustbin size and it’s quite difficult getting it out from the unit.
Final Guide: At its price, Neato Botvac D5 connected is an epic pet hair vacuum for use in 2019
Related Buying Guides & Top 10 Review
- For gamers, here are the top 10 best gaming laptops.
- For someone love gaming, click for view 10 best gaming keyboards.
- If you love to keep the memory, this is some buyer’s guide for the best digital picture frame.
- For coffee lovers, this post useful for how to choose the best coffee maker with grinder.
- Best kick scooter for your kids – Top rated kick scooter.